🤓 Head of Business Development
🌍 Funktional | Karmelicka 52/9, Kraków🖥 http://www.funktional.pl
#businessdevelopment, #b2b, #sales
We are looking for a talented and highly organized Head of Business Development who will become a trusted partner to the management team. Your single most important responsibility will be Funktional's growth, including building a high-performance and strategic business development structure, handling the offering of the agency, developing the sales strategy, identifying and securing new regional and international clients to enhance our portfolio.
You should be able to strategically understand prospects’ business needs, match agency capabilities and solutions to such needs. We want someone who is emphatic, smart, nimble and passionate. A true leader and role model to the rest of the organization but also a “hunter” who loves building business relationships that power a company’s growth.
If chosen, you will be responsible for:
- Devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
- Developing prospective client lists that reflect the long-term revenue and market position goals of the agency
- Organizing the Business Development team to fulfill long term goals, including project management and cross-discipline collaboration
- Supervising and working with the Business Development team to implement best practices for RFP, inbound lead response and outreach.
- Working closely with Marketing Team to position the agency’s presence and voice to align with the goals for growth, and to best reach targeting clientele
- Collaborating with a variety of interdisciplinary team members to ensure agency know-how and expertise are reflected in business development efforts
- Reporting to the Managing Director on revenue goals, projections and growth
- 5+ years experience leading new business teams in the branding / website / digital marketing space
- Extensive experience leading successful RFP responses and other industry new business processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication, both Polish and English, including general business acumen and knowledge of general business structures in a variety of industries
- Familiarity with best practices and processes in branding, web development and digital marketing
- Strong drive to lead a company into a new phase of its own development, bridging the gap between our current agency and our future
- Passion for collaboration and eagerness to learn from expertise of others
- Experience and comfort with working against quarterly and yearly targets
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.