🤓 Partner Relationship Manager
6 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Future Mind | Półwiejska 42, Poznań🖥 http://www.futuremind.com
#futuremind, #mobile, #partnerships
The Future Mind team is looking for a Partner Relationship Manager to join us in, Poznań, Warsaw, or remotely.
If you are ready to take part in the process of building successful partnerships and presenting Future Mind clients with combined offers of services provided by us and our business partners, take part in our remote hiring process.
Future Mind is one of the most renowned software product development companies in the region. In March 2021 for the third time in a row, we received a Mobile Trends Award, for delivering the best mobile eCommerce application in Poland for the app we developed for Hebe, and previously for the project we continuously deliver for Żabka. Our software engineers work on projects ranging from IoT experiments with large retail corporations to promising VR startups. Our tech stack includes mostly native mobile technologies, Python, Node.js, React, and Angular.
We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and working as part of the team. Are you ready to join the only company you'll never want to leave? Take a look at the list of requirements and if you have what it takes, let's talk!
This job is all about:
- Providing support to the Head of Partnerships in his activities and strategic planning of the Solutions Department as well as delivering the goals planned and set periodically with the company’s Management Board.
- Getting to know the offer of Future Mind services and the services provided by our partners and the strategic role of the Solutions department in our organization and in the communication with the market.
- Carrying out of the assumptions regarding communication of the objectives of the department within and outside of the organization and managing the organizational knowledge base (Confluence, Jira).
- Maintaining excellent relationships with Future Mind partners in the scope of communicating our combined offers, organizing and conducting presentations for clients and Future Minde internal teams.
- Cooperating with agile project teams within Future Mind, particularly within Consulting and Sales departments, as well as our Partners' teams, in the scope of constructing solutions, providing strategic support, conducting pilot programs, and preparing solution implementation offers for clients.
- Building stable, long-term relationships with clients and partners of Future Mind within the scope of monitoring their technological needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience and/or education allowing for comfortable communication within the subject of the application of technologies in a broader cultural context.
- A curiosity of the world and of people.
- High rhetorical skills.
- High level of communication awareness.
- Knowledge and practice within the scope of psychology, teaching, linguistics, and cultural studies will be an advantage.
- Patience with regard to administrative duties and no openness to the use of new technologies.
- Knowledge of English at least at a conversational level.
...and here’s what we offer:
- Market rate salary depending on your skills, and the results you achieve.
- The possibility to significantly impact your projects — your input has real value.
- Opportunity to work with clients from different markets and industries — each project is different.
- Continuous professional development — we all keep learning by taking part in many new projects each year.
- Financial support when you want to learn, go to a conference, or take part in a meetup.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely.
- All the tools you need to perform (Mac or PC laptop, relevant software licenses, etc.)
- Fully paid private health insurance and subsidized sports membership.
- The good company of like-minded people with many passions and interests.