🤓 Senior/Lead Digital Analyst
11 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Future Mind | Puławska 182, Warszawa🖥 http://www.futuremind.com
#digital, #mobile, #growth
Future Mind is looking for a Senior/Lead Digital Analyst to join us in Warsaw or remotely.
We're looking for a Senior/Lead Digital Analyst to fuel our team and the growth of world-class digital products with actionable data — someone with a deep understanding of mobile and web product analytics, proficiency in all the necessary tools, and the people skills required to work in cross-functional teams made up of strategists, designers, researchers, and technology experts.
Future Mind is one of the most awarded technology consulting companies in the region. In March 2021, we received a third consecutive Mobile Trends Award for delivering the best mobile eCommerce application in Poland: Hebe. Previously, we received the award for a project that we’re continuously handling for Żabka. Our experts work on projects ranging from top m-commerce apps used daily by millions of customers, to IoT experiments with large retail corporations.
We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and working as part of the team. Are you ready to join the only company you'll never want to leave? Take a look at the list of requirements and if you have what it takes, let's talk!
This job is all about:
- developing processes and tools for data-driven decision-making in product development,
- enriching the team responsible for digital strategy and product design with analytical data,
- being a partner for our clients in designing tracking, reporting, and experimentation plans,
- cooperating with suppliers in developing methods of optimizing campaigns for acquisition and activating users.
… and operations:
- auditing and setting up analytics of our clients’ apps and websites,
- analyzing the influence of existing and new features on key product metrics,
- analyzing user behavior and funnels,
- integrating different data sources and building dashboards using Google Data Studio or other data visualization tools,
- working on conversion rate optimization in our clients’ products,
- designing acquisition and activation campaigns together with our suppliers,
- running experiments to improve product KPIs,
- working closely with digital strategy, product design, and other teams on product development.
What we are looking for:
- at least five years of commercial experience in mobile and web analytics,
- proficiency in all the necessary tools such as Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau/Google Data Studio, and Google Optimize,
- great analytical skills, adaptability, self-reliance, creativity,
- good command of English (at least at a conversational level),
- great communication skills, the ability to ask the right questions, and present complex issues in an understandable way.
- knowledge of mobile app acquisition and activation campaigns,
- familiarity with modern product growth frameworks, e.g. growth loops,
- knowledge of tools like Amplitude, AppsFlyer, Mixpanel,
...and here's what we offer:
- non-corporate, transparent work environment, where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects — your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to learn, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life balance, flexible working hours (yes, really, not just between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.),
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely, or check in to one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear for when you need to relax and charge your batteries.
*For now most of us choose to work fully remotely due to the COVID pandemic. Our offices remain open if the law allows for it and we put every possible effort to maintain a safe working environment, but you can choose (and we advise you) to work from home. Once it's safe again we will return to our offices in a hybrid form, with some hot desks and if you choose to work in Warsaw or Tychy you will have the option to work from the office every day, or only when necessary.
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the attached documents for the recruitment-related purposes by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time and I have the option to work from the office every day, or only when necessary.