🤓 Copywriting Coordinator
🌍 GetResponse Sp. z o.o. | Arkońska 6/A3, Gdańsk🖥 https://careers.getresponse.com
#English, #proofreading, #writing
GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
As a Copywriting Coordinator, you'll be responsible for:
- proofreading and editing copy created by members of our international team (most of them not native speakers of English)
- working with marketing teams to brainstorm ideas and develop informative and engaging copy, including emails, landing pages, online banners, marketing brochures, etc.
- coordinating the work of freelance copywriters
- participating in the evolution of GetResponse tone of voice and making sure it's consistent across channels
Requirements and qualifications:
- at least BA level diploma in English language studies
- excellent writing, copyediting, and proofreading skills across a variety of marketing topics, including PR, advertising, SEO, content marketing, etc.
- ability to handle multiple writing assignments
- at least 2 years documented experience in writing marketing materials in English (if possible, please provide samples of your writing)
- ability to edit and proofread marketing copy in Polish will be a huge plus
- eagerness to follow trends in online marketing copywriting and the ability to adapt them to GetResponse content
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!