🤓 Growth Marketing Lead
🌍 GetResponse Sp. z o.o. | Arkońska 6/A3, Gdańsk🖥 https://careers.getresponse.com
#leadgeneration, #SaaS, #B2B
GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
About the role:
As a Growth Marketing Lead for GetResponse you must have a proven track record of designing, executing and optimizing B2B marketing campaigns and growth hacking strategies in Enterprise SaaS, and a deep understanding of both paid and organic marketing strategies.
We're looking for a team member that can:
- identify new areas and channels of marketing growth to boost the number of SQLs
- ensure that MQL and SQL quotas are timely met within the budget
- manage and optimize a predictable inbound lead strategy
- design and execute lead generation campaigns focused on content, webinars and more
- define, plan and execute other paid and organic marketing strategies
- design and manage our marketing analytics tech stack for effective lead scoring, attribution and nurturing campaigns
- effectively collaborate with copywriters, designers and webmasters to get things done
- work hand-in-hand with the Enterprise Sales Team and stack such as the CRM system
- organize and execute external events and trade fairs in alignment with the defined sales & marketing goals
- use English proficiently, both in writing and speaking
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!