🤓 Growth Partnerships Manager
🌍 GetResponse Sp. z o.o. | Arkońska, Gdańsk🖥 https://careers.getresponse.com
#BusinessDevelopment, #Partnership, #SaaS
GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
About the role:
We are looking for a rockstar Business Developer for GetResponse. You will focus relentlessly on finding new and innovative channels and partnerships to drive GetResponse growth, as well as executing co-marketing campaigns with partners. You will need to hit the ground running and rapidly develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the GetResponse product, roadmap and customer needs.
- identify and scale partnerships with SaaS companies, marketplaces and the tech industry to drive incremental growth
- own the whole partnership management process from identifying potential partners, through outreach, negotiations and legal processing, to leading all core post-deal signing processes, such as co-marketing or technical integration
- establish and maintain positive relationships with senior executives from leading SaaS and tech companies, and marketplaces
- consistently deliver positive results by growing existing partners each quarter with a focus on signing new partners down the road
- be both partner- and product-minded, developing strong relationships with external partners, but also with our internal product teams
- define partnership strategies and execute go-to-market plans
- effectively collaborate with internal marketing and product teams to get things done
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience in the tech industry, in a fast-paced environment
- excellent understanding of the SaaS business model, tech industry and startup landscape
- deal-making experience, including sourcing, negotiating and closing
- ability to efficiently manage several deals and projects at the same time
- a self-starter, who proactively seeks new projects and opportunities
- creative and passionate about startups and the tech industry
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- excellent language skills in English (C1/C2)
Nice to have:
- experience in activating partnerships via marketing and in-product channels
- business development / sales experience in tech companies
- proven track record of sourcing, developing and maintaining partner relationships
- in-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!