🤓 UX Designer
🌍 GetResponse | Arkońska 6, Gdańsk🖥 https://careers.getresponse.com/jobs#work
#UX, #Axure, #English
We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a UX Designer. Because together, we can make magic happen!
What do we expect?
- 2 years experience in the UX design field
- practical knowledge of the foundations of IA, interaction design, usability, user and product research, content strategy, and adjacent domains
- good knowledge of wireframing software in Axure
- experience designing for multiple breakpoints and channels as well as SaaS or e-commerce applications
- UX portfolio (wireframes, prototypes, sketches and other projects (such as usability research))
- passion for elegant design
- proactive and enthusiastic approach
- examples of KPI and data-driven decision-making that you can talk about
- examples of usability research
- verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear and concise findings to project stakeholders
- high empathy skills and the ability to tune into the customer’s perspective
- outstanding command of the English language
What can get you some extra points?
- obsession with metrics and optimization and a working knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytical tools
- experience designing native apps for Android and iOS
- experience scoping and detailing functionality specifications into workable input for the dev team
- working with usability research tools, A/B testing, interviews, remote tests
What do we offer:
- work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized
What else can you find in GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours
Still hungry for more info? Contact our talent hunter Monika right away and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role! You can find her here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/monikanaumczyk/