🤓 Manager of New Business Development
🌍 GIVT | Olkuska7, Warszawa🖥 https://givt.com/pl
#Marketing, #BusinessDevelopment, #BIzDev
Are you looking for a job in the international environment?
Do you want to perform meaningful work that really helps others to stand up for their rights?
If yes, you’re in the right place.
We are an international and dynamically developing technology platform focused on effective and professional enforcement of passenger rights for canceled or delayed flights. We use task automation, machine learning, Big Data solutions, and artificial intelligence.
We need you to join us in reaching a new level - a person full of enthusiasm to discover solutions that are unknown to anyone yet, which can have a global and real impact on our processes and products.
We are hiring Manager of New Business Development.
Your tasks at the GIVT board:
- Drive the development and growth of GIVT across Poland and WE within B2B relation
- Lead the development and execution of the GIVT B2B strategy on those markets with Strategic Business Plans
- Provide plans and forecasts on channel performance and ensure customer satisfaction
- Developing the territory sales strategy
- Build and manage the customer portfolio
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience within travel or aviation industry
- Proven experience in sales and providing client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to develop and implement strategy
- Ability to analyze data and improve strategic decision making and implementation
- Very good command of English both written and spoken, any other Western European language is a plus
- Strong communications skills and interpersonal skills with professionals of all organizational levels
- University degree preferably
- Willingness to travel on a medium frequent basis
What we provide:
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Possibility to influence our processes and products
- The possibility of development within the company
- English classes with a native speaker
- Breakfast on Mondays