🤓 Mobility & Relocation Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 46B, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#relocation, #HR, #Recruitment
We are seeking a Mobility & Relocation Specialist who will join to our fast growing organization. This role is responsible for supporting our rapidly expanding mobility needs. The Mobility & Relocation Specialist will be the point of contact for all aspects of employee mobility and will be a subject matter expert for all aspects of mobility across all regions, including employee immigration and relocation.
The responsibilities on this position will combine both assists in the relocation for expatriate employees from EU and non-EU countries and assist current employees with a secondment to external and internal clients in EU and non-EU countries.
- At least one years of experience in relocation or employees mobility department within administrative responsibility
- Fluent English language and another language would be a plus (preferably Ukrainian/Russian)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Drive relocation process with internal and external stakeholders with a strong focus on continuous improvement of services
- Responsible for contact with third-party companies, government offices, clients via telephone, fax, and internet
- Ensure all required support and close cooperation with expatriate & secondment employees
- Acting as a point of escalation for candidates with their problems within relocation and work with relevant parties to reach a resolution
- Track updates into multiple systems and ensures that process and operating procedure documentation is effective and in place at all Times
- Gathering the necessary information/documentation related to the relocation process
- Acting as front desk/buddy for relocated employees and their families
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!