🤓 Sales Enablement Manager for Automotive
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 46B, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#salessupport, #automotive, #sales
GlobalLogic Sales Enablement team is a cross-geo group supporting the sales team in their day to day work and ensuring they have all the tools, content and intelligence they may need for that.
- Fluent English
- Education or solid understanding of software development and product engineering
- Education or solid understanding of sales and business development areas
- Excellent communication and people skills to drive internal collaboration in a matrix organization
- Strong analytical skills, ability to collect, process, and organize massive amounts of information effectively
- Design sensibility, attention to detail
- Expert user of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- 5+ years of experience in the international business environment (outsourcing, consulting, MNCs)
- Experience with Automotive and/or Manufacturing industries
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Experience with financial and business analysis
- Experience in project management
- Participate in strategy definition and designing growth roadmap
- Participate in establishing and managing industry partnerships and alliances
- Conduct market research to define landscape within target industry segments and technology domains, identify trends
- Conduct account research, identify possible buyers and define relevant value proposition
- Conduct competitive research and define a differentiated value proposition
- Educate sales and account management teams on industry topics and trends
- Create and maintain sales materials: case studies, solutions presentations, white papers, website content, etc.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the field sales force for sales support requests
- Custom proposals preparation, RFP responses, and other sales artifacts creation
- Designing and running sales campaigns (e.g. webinars, industry/company events, offering promotions)
- On-demand research for various sales situations and creating custom client presentations
- Support account managers with account plan creation and maintenance
- Collaborate with engineering on creating custom client solutions
- Collaborate with engineering on building up new capabilities (solution accelerators, PoCs)
- Contribute during presenting solutions and proposals to clients
- Evangelize sales process adherence and best practices among the sales and account management teams
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!