🤓 Senior UI Developer
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska 7k, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com
We are looking for UI Developer who can join the team. Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. Сlient platform is built on a foundation of real-time user behavior analytics and intelligent machine learning, infused with deep risk, compliance, and payment security expertise, integrated with rich visualization and forensic tools and it trusted by some of the largest corporations and financial institutions in the world.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer, and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (the USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grows.
Join us and have an impact on creating a better world.
- At least 4 years of commercial development experience with project-related technologies stack
- Extensive experience in Frontend development
- Good knowledge of the capabilities of IE9+, Firefox, and Chrome
- Experience with React.js
- Good knowledge of DOM manipulation
- Knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns
- Communication skills
- Communicative English for daily interaction with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Develop and maintain the UI architecture of large enterprise systems
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers
- Participate in technical interviews
- Participate in tech plannings of release
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: