🤓 Sourcing Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are seeking a Sourcing Specialist to proactively identify and assess top talent for our organization. You will be responsible for supporting recruiters with the objective of building candidate pipelines through assessing qualifications and discussing appropriate job opportunities, as well as working with a strong focus on Branding and Campus relations with top universities.
- Relevant sourcing experience required or strong interest to learn in that area
- Interest in IT, software development, new technologies are required
- Ability to overcome routine and find new ways to find and attract talent
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing
- Results-oriented mindset, data-driven, 'never give up' approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in the use of ATS and social media
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Resources or related is nice to have
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions
- Work closely with the recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing the search strategy for priority roles
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify top talent
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, social media, and research
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database and shared documents
- Screen candidates for interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc
- Build strong relationships with top Universities to ensure a pipeline of candidates
- Prepare ad-hoc reports about the competences on the market
- Keep database/ ATS up to date
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!