🤓 Intern in Marketing department
🌍 GO.PL sp. z o.o. | Centrum, Katowice🖥 https://go.pl
#remarketing, #marketing, #digital
GO.PL is a remarketing platform operating on the polish market to run e-mail, video and display campaigns for the internet industry.
Using modern marketing tools, such as mailGO, rtbGO, videoGO and similarGO, we create effective remarketing campaigns for eCommerce and websites. Advertising messages created for our clients are precisely tailored to their needs because our mission is to reach recipients who are really interested in the advertising message.
In addition, we effectively attract engaged users interested in the offer, products or services of our clients. Currently, we are looking for a student to our Marketing Department for a monthly free internship.
- Assisting the management team with all aspects of e-commerce, primarily helping to maintain the front end of the website to encourage new sales orders and improve all aspects of the customer journey.
- Management of marketing materials, promoting our services & products and content creation & management.
- Executing a marketing strategy in line with the overall business plan.
- Deliver targeted increase in conversion rate based on customer 'funnel' flow & goals
Nice to have:
- Commitment and willingness to take on challenges.
- Excellent communication & openness.
- Creative personality.
- Deep interest in eCommerce & Digital Marketing.
- Polish (C1/C2) & English (B1/B2) speaker with “Can do” attitude and readiness to learn.
- IT proficient with a decent working knowledge of HTML.
- Ambitious challenges, learn & grow opportunities
- The option of flexible working hours.
- Our standard working equipment (phone and laptop.)
- Cooperation with experienced specialists & experts.
- Delicious coffee in a cozy office in, right at the city center of Chorzow.
If you want to acquire new knowledge in the field of e-commerce, digital marketing and remarketing, use the information gained during your studies, develop your creativity and gain valuable experience - we are waiting for your application by Rocket Jobs!
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by GO.PL sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the GO.PL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that GO.PL sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-545, 58 Marszalkowska Street or any other entity of GO.PL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the GO.PL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of GO.PL or an affiliated GO.PL business may not be eligible for consideration.
GO.PL does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.