🤓 Senior Account Executive
5 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 GO.PL sp. z o.o. | Centrum, Katowice🖥 https://go.pl
#digital, #marketing, #remarketing
Senior Account Executive / Account Executive
72 000 PLN (~17 000 EUR) per annum, OTE, B2B
GO.PL sp. z o.o. in Chorzów (Silesia, Poland)
GO.PL is a remarketing platform operating on the polish market to run e-mail, video and display campaigns for the internet industry.
Using modern marketing tools, such as mailGO, rtbGO, videoGO and similarGO, we create effective remarketing campaigns for eCommerce and websites. Advertising messages created for our clients are precisely tailored to their needs because our mission is to reach recipients who are really interested in the advertising message.
In addition, we effectively attract engaged users interested in the offer, products or services of our clients.
Currently, we are looking for Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to our Customer Success Department.
- Execute campaigns in accordance with client's needs, retain and renew key business accounts.
- Collect and analyze data and document. Use analytics to drive insight, actions and measurable improvements.
- Support the sales team with new features and product launches, get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement.
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships & ensure deadlines are met.
- Create and care for Google Ads for our clients.
- Create & lead industry webinars.
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive.
- Agency experience.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication, strong analytical and negotiation skills, good customer service skills.
- Commitment and willingness to take on challenges.
- Deep interest in remarketing & client care.
- Native Polish speaker with “Can do” attitude and readiness to learn.
- English - B2 level.
- IT proficient, solid experience with CRM software and MS Office.
Not sure if you're good enough? Try, you are only risking a bit of your time! We are looking for people on different levels, having a good attitude and being keen to learn is crucial, the rest is a matter of time.
- Ambitious challenges, growth opportunities.
- The option of flexible working hours & remote work.
- No procedures and no other corporate 'goodies' we all love.
- Our standard working equipment (phone and laptop).
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people.
- Delicious coffee in a cozy office, right at the city centre of Chorzow.
- Up to 6 000 PLN + VAT per month on B2B contract.
- 26 day’s paid vacation per year.
- Private health & medical insurance.
- Frequent office parties.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by GO.PL sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the GO.PL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that GO.PL sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-545, 58 Marszalkowska Street or any other entity of GO.PL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the GO.PL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of GO.PL or an affiliated GO.PL business may not be eligible for consideration.
GO.PL does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.