🤓 Art Team Lead
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellonska, 74, Warszawa🖥 http://www.gog.com/work
#design, #art, #teamlead
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski's books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 170 passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
With the number of art projects related to our daily game releases, events, and special actions, we’re seeking an experienced and well organized Art Team Coordinator who will act as a liaison between our Art, Product, Marketing and Web teams and make sure these projects are delivered with high standards and on time.
- Overseeing, coordinating and managing day-to-day work of GOG.com's Art Team.
- Synchronizing the planning between teams, to assure good communication and effective task-flow.
- Participating in every stage of a project - from base concept to polished final product, experienced by millions of users every month.
- Preparing estimations, prioritizing tasks and setting deadlines accordingly, as well as making sure they are met by the team as planned.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and projects.
- Working and coordinating (gathering requirements, specifications, negotiating pricing and setting up production timetables) with external partners on outsourced projects.
- Taking part in building the team, including interviewing and hiring new candidates.
- Outstanding communication skills, used for gathering requirements, passing feedback and making sure information flows smoothly between designers and project stakeholders.
- Experience and proven ability to effectively coordinate and synchronize the work of creative, technical and communications teams.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Strong artistic sense and understanding of current trends, allowing to guide and help the team through the creative processes.
- A positive attitude and a high level of initiative. Eagerness to propose new solutions or new approaches to challenges and projects.
- An open mind. Gather and share feedback to learn, grow and build up experience.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Practical experience in the digital design field, including but not limited to graphic design, digital illustration and/or responsive web design would be a huge plus.
- Strong understanding of core UI / UX principles.
- Passion for gaming and general geekiness.
- Previous experience in the computer games industry.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? If yes, please submit your CV, cover letter, and optionally examples of your work (or link to your portfolio) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’