🤓 Content & Communications Manager
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 http://gog.com
#marketing, #PR, #gaming
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support.
The team at GOG.COM is a group of passionate people who create a store with gamers in mind. Everyday we talk to the gamers worldwide, and make sure we communicate with them in the GOG-way – simply, clearly, sincerely, and with a bit of fun. Our keyword is ‘professional’. With new projects on the way, we want to make sure all of them are shared with the community in the same interesting and simple manner. We’re looking for a well-versed Content & Communications Manager, who will make sure our big announcements, special projects, as well as simple notifications are clear and entertaining at the same time.
- Create content for PR communication: big public announcements, internal communications guidelines, brand-related content.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies for the most important events.
- Create, write and edit an array of critical and the most important projects for GOG.COM store, GOG Galaxy application, and any other future projects within the company.
- Manage and develop a team of communication specialists responsible for daily communication with GOG.com users and partners.
- Measure the success of communications campaigns and optimize approach based on results.
- 2+ years of experience in running public relations or creating content marketing, with a strong creative writing or copywriting skills.
- Understanding proper messaging and PR best practices, along with a creative spark to develop content that stands out among the noise.
- 1+ years of experience in leading and developing a team of specialists with the ability to plan and organize workflow.
- High, close to native, level of English including a compelling writing style as well as outstanding grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Familiarity with video games and video game culture.
- Attention to detail: please include our keyword in the topic of your application email.
- A creative, open-minded, self-driven and proactive approach.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10% of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a healthcare and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV, cover letter and examples of your written work about the gaming industry, games or general entertainment (all in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.