🤓 Junior Product Specialist
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74E, Warszawa🖥 http://www.gog.com/work
#junior, #project, #coordinator
As a Junior Product Specialist, you will initially be helping Product Managers to prepare and coordinate each game release. In addition, you will be involved in the process of setting up product pages, assuring optimal quality of game builds and bonus content, and, in the process, coordinating work between developers from all around the world as well as nearly all teams within GOG. Use our keyword “ggez”. Later on you will become more familiar with how maintaining our catalogue looks like and you will also handle your very own releases and marketing actions.
- Assuring a high quality release for each game.
- Communicating and coordinating releases and projects with partners as well as internal stakeholders.
- Preparing storefront pages, including copy, screenshots and metadata.
- Managing games’ pre-launch, as well as supporting and maintaining games post-launch.
- Acquiring and managing the preparation of store assets and game builds.
- Very good organisational skills - you need to be a multi-tasker able to control dynamic and changing priorities.
- Deep knowledge of video games or, even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
- Ability to hunt down content on the Internet (good google-fu is mandatory).
- Attention to details (include the keyword in your cover letter).
- Problem solving skills - taking initiative and bringing solutions. We like to move things forward at GOG.com rather than get stuck on worrying.
- Good communication skills - you need to be able to work effectively with key stakeholders while also not taking yourself too seriously - you can tell that we don’t. :)
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. ☺
- Being a Windows power user and tech-savvy. You can work your way around minor technical difficulties that may arise.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in customer service.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below or via provided link.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’