🤓 Performance Marketing Specialist
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 http://www.gog.com/work
#facebookads, #adwords, #doubleclick
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the global success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski's books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which serves millions of customers worldwide every month. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 190 passionate games industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
GOG.com is more than a place to buy games. Collaborating with our sister company CD PROJEKT RED, we are creating backend systems and online features powering games like (GWENT: The Witcher Card Game) and (Cyberpunk 2077). Join the team of our extraordinary software engineers and help us build services for new, revolutionary games.
At GOG.com we are passionate gamers talking to other gamers and we are currently looking for a well organized Performance Marketing Specialist, who is prepared to aim high and is a true gamer at heart. Get on board with us and support our Marketing team in making GOG.com even more awesome!
As the Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the full management of all ad campaigns directing traffic to GOG.com to support key releases, ongoing sales and special actions in order to bring new users, reactivate existing ones and generally drive the sales of the GOG.com catalog. Facebook Ads, Adwords and Doubleclick will be a few of the solutions you will have at your disposal.
- Plan campaigns according to the release and special actions calendar.
- Manage the creative part of the ad campaigns, including the ordering of visual assets from the Art team and writing copy for specific campaigns.
- Fully set up the campaigns in 3rd party tools and services (Facebook Ads, Adwords, Doubleclick, etc.) in all of GOG.com’s key territories.
- Monitor each campaign on an ongoing basis, track ads-related KPIs, ROI as well as other valuable success metrics, and optimize the campaigns based on the gathered data. We have both in-house tracking solutions as well as 3rd party ones, like Google Analytics.
- Prepare weekly reports in order to track the success of each campaign and to improve the performance of upcoming ones.
- Find new ways of running performance campaigns in order to bring more high quality traffic to GOG.com and work on a long term paid traffic strategy.
- Be on top of all the new performance marketing trends, always make the best of the tools at your disposal.
- The success of your work will be measured based on the performance indicators and your ultimate goal is to bring the best ROI to all paid campaigns.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in e-commerce and performance marketing, preferably in the digital distribution industry. More importantly though, we expect you to have a feel for gaming trends and an understanding of what gamers want.
- Proficient knowledge of Facebook Business Ads, Adwords and Doubleclick. You should be an expert in at least one of those solutions and be ready to explore the rest.
- Be able to analyze hard data (website traffic, conversions, sales data, user flows etc.), deliver in-depth insights and draw actionable conclusions.
- Be able to easily communicate in English - both written and spoken. The GOG.com team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Be extremely organized, have good prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills but at the same time have an open mind oozing with creativity.
- Be proactive, bring new ideas, always strive to do things better. The PR, Marketing, Product and Bizdev departments work very close together and initiative is always more than welcome, even if it’s outside of your core duties.
- Have a black belt in communication skills and be at the master's level in compromising between all parties involved in a particular project.
- Experience with product feeds will be a big plus.
- You being a gamer will be a BIG plus:)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10% of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to healthcare and sport activities packages.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Information on processing of your personal data:
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’