🤓 Web Designer
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska, 74, Warszawa🖥 http://www.gog.com/work
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski’s books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 190 passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
GOG.com is seeking a talented and passionate person for its Design Team to help us keep the sky-high standards for design across all components of the GOG.com platform. You will get the chance to work on new amazing projects (both big and small) and platform features dedicated to delivering the best games to the global community.
- Work on and participate in every stage of a project – from base concept to polished final product, experienced by millions of users every month.
- Work closely with UI/UX, Design, Development and Marketing Teams when creating UI concepts, user flows, and wireframes to establish and nail down the details and direction of designs in their early stages.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in creating visually appealing web sites / interfaces focused on delivering the best user experience. An impressive portfolio is a must.
- Hands-on experience with with Sketch or similiar design tool.
- Strong understanding of UI and usability principles and a great artistic sense.
- A holistic approach to projects, good all-round knowledge of responsive design, accessibility, usability, SEO, conversion rate optimisation.
- Ease in taking over and finishing already started designs while keeping the original vision and goals intact.
- Ease in communicating, demonstrating and prioritizing the value of UX design decisions to key project stakeholders.
- Passion and willingness to continually learn and gather new experiences.
- Absolute passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Fluency in HTML/CSS letting you translate a prepared design into a full-fledged web template.
- Knowledge and proficiency in prototyping / wireframing software.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and any possible examples of your work below:
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’