🤓 SEO Specialist
🌍 Gravete | Krysiewicza 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.gravete.com
#b2b, #SEO, #businessdevelopment
Gravete is a young, fast growing international startup in the field of small ad aggregation with a focus on Marketing and Big Data / Artificial intelligence.
You will be responsible for driving qualified traffic to Gravete and improving conversion rates through the organic channel. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to grow key business metrics and address both top of funnel head terms and highly qualified long tail terms. You will lead on-page optimizations, new content generation, technical SEO maintenance, and efforts to grow Domain and Page Authority.
- Work on organic growth initiatives with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy.
- Conduct ongoing SERP analysis on critical head terms with extreme detail.
- Optimize on-page content and internal link architecture for head terms.
- Lead long tail keyword research and categorization efforts.
- Strategize and oversee new content generation initiatives to satisfy relevant long tail queries.
- Conduct backlink analysis of our site and our competitors to find new link opportunities and monitor link quality.
- Complement social and content teams by providing target terms, anchor text, and landing pages for off-domain content to drive Page Authority to key pages.
- Identify and manage crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect ranking.
- Report regularly on SEO KPIs, including Ranking, Traffic, CTR, Conversion, and CPA.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, in particular with regard to avoiding algorithmic penalties.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer Internet product management and a strong engineering background.
- Experience implementing content-focused and technical SEO tactics independently or by working with developers.
- Deep understanding of keyword difficulty and relevance, as well as link popularity and its SEO relevance.
- Knowledge of various technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO.
- Comfort collaborating with both developers and marketers to accomplish SEO objectives, including the ability to create world-class product specifications.
- Extensive experience with software for data, tracking, and analytics, including SEMRush and/or Moz Pro, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools,
- Google Keyword Planner, Google PageSpeed Insights, advanced Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience with enterprise traffic reporting software like
- Omniture and link outreach and monitoring tools like InkyBee or similar.
- Be extremely knowledgeable at conversion rate optimization and best practices.
- Have an extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for organic growth and conversion and representative of the Gravete brand.
- Be able to build and scale in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com