🤓 Website Business Support
7 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Group One | Aleje Jerozolimskie 134, Warszawa🖥 https://www.groupone.pl/
#adobe, #support, #webstie
We are the largest, independent communication group in Poland, operating on the market since 2013. We combine strategy, media, creation, e-commerce, technology, and event under one roof, and we keep investing in the development of new competencies. We focus on the synergy of communication activities as One Team, which consists of media companies such as: Mediaplus, RL Media, and Value Media, the one stop shop agency for e-commerce SalesTube and creative agencies: Change Serviceplan and GONG, Labcon content agency, Media Ready.
The "House of Communication" model and close cooperation within the group mean that, as Group One, we offer comprehensive, integrated service. The highest quality of activities is confirmed by numerous awards for which a committed team of people works. Today there are over 400 of us!
What tasks are waiting for you?
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Execute a high level of support to defined markets and stakeholders concerning website operation as a single point of contact
- Act as a superior coordinator of the current support model which allows increased customer and service quality
- Evaluate and pre-qualify markets queries
- Directly resolve frontend and backend issues of the markets or route them correctly
- Handle the market communication in terms of support relevant topics and status of error resolution
- Create and continuously maintain an overview of ticket status
- Prepare documentation about new digital website platform functionalities
- Perform reporting analysis
- Host knowledge Transfer Sessions across all support levels
- Ensures continuous improvement regarding tool utilization, processes and collaboration
What do we expect?
- At least 2 years professional experience in the area of digital platforms, preferably in the field of websites and content management systems
- Experience in international collaboration and intercultural competence
- Understanding and competence in digital infrastructures, as well as website rollout, maintenance and support
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) - nice to have
- Experience with the Atlassian tools JIRA and Confluence is of advantage
- University degree in Information technology, Business Informatics, Business Management/Economics or comparable
- English - must-have (B2 – C1)
- German (optional)
What can we offer:
- Work on European markets for one of the best car brands - BMW and MINI.
- Great atmosphere, open communication, and startup culture.
- An onboarding program and Buddy, which will help you get started quickly.
- Development programs (People Manager, Best Performer) and an individual schedule of soft and specialized training knowledge exchange (Champions Breakfasts, internal training, Megateams).
- Systematic development talks, a clear career path, individual approach, and the possibility of changing specialization.
- Private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, and bonuses for referring new employees.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Permanent model of hybrid work
- Access to the latest solutions and tools.
- Free German lessons.
- Office in a modern and ecological building, bicycle parking, gaming room