🤓 Sales Development Representative
🌍 GROWBOTS | Hoża, 51, Warszawa🖥 http://www.growbots.com
#B2B, #sales, #growbots
Growbots was born in Warsaw, Poland in Dec 2014. Today we around 70 people in Warsaw (HQ, 100% product development, customer success and SDR team), San Francisco and Cleveland (sales).
We connect businesses across the world using our proprietary machine learning. Looks like we are good at that - today we have around 500+ clients who love the product (see what they say about us).
We are currently on the lookout for a Sales Development Representative to join us on our sales-hacking mission.
What will you be doing?
In this role your main responsibility will be Lead Generation: you will research the US and European markets in order to identify companies that might benefit most from using our tool. Once you know who they are, you will reach out to them via email in order to tell them more about Growbots. Your goal will be to ensure initial interest of the person - once it’s there, you pass the contact to our Sales Team and they continue the conversation.
It is an ideal role for a student or fresh graduate interested in learning more about the world of sales. You will work in a young, fun team based both in Poland and US (San Francisco and Cleveland). You will learn more about startups, SaaS, business, sales.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be result oriented and able to make fast decisions based on keywords rather than in-depth analysis. Feeling at ease about writing emails in English is a must. Additionally, if you enjoy creating order, this role could be a perfect match for you!
Here is what’s in it for you:
- competitive salary (after probation period 3K of base salary + commission based on performance in hand
- lots of independence and trust and very flexible working hours (however yes, it's full time job!)
- work in an awesome, engaged, dynamic and super friendly team of guys and gals, that keep each other’s back
- paid holidays (26 days) & sick leave
- MacBook Air
- private medical care with Medicover (optional Family Package)
- weekly breakfasts
- unique industrial office in the old cheese factory in the centre of Warsaw (the Hoża street)
- you will be proud of what you are working on! 💙
The must haves:
- English on C1/Proficiency level
- drive for results
- great organization skills
- patience and persistence
- interest in sales will be more than welcome!