🤓 Growth marketing Manager
6 500 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Hashiona | pl.Solny, 14, 3, Wrocław🖥 http://www.landing.hashiona.com
#Growth, #marketing, #analytics
Growth marketing manager (remote) at HASHIONA sp. z o.o.
Hashiona is an innovative, health-tech company shedding light on auto-immune diseases’ problems and their consequences for the patient’s daily life. As our first product, we are developing a mobile app to improve Hashimoto patient’s day-to-day quality of life and eventually help them get into remission. We have been backed by the best health-tech VC in Europe and Silicon Valley and received many industry awards as a rising startup star.
Currently, Hashiona is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our small 15-person team in our remote office and ensure we rock on all the markets.
What are your most important activities?
- Building marketing strategy for Poland and the US
- Building a community around the product
- Growing our users' database
- Analyse the number of application’s users, minimise the retention and advise the Board
- of the Directors if necessary
- Cooperate with influencers so that together we can make as many people as possible enthusiastic about our brands.
- Supervise our Social Media Specialist
- Analyze the performance of all local social marketing initiatives, our website and take action if necessary.
- Designing and sending out companies newsletters, supervise paid campaigns and ensure our brand visibility is consistent
- Other marketing activities.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4-5y experience in marketing
- Experience in building a brand from scratch either in a startup, corporate or any other
- organisation (this is a must)
- Experience in building a community (must)
- Experience with running or/and supervising social media channels (IG, FB, YT) and
- executing ad campaigns (FB, IG, Google)
- An experience in content creation. You will design & supervise the creation of many content including ebooks, videos, articles, webinars, reports and many more.
- English skills at least B2 writing and speaking (preferable C1)
- Good Polish language skills (writing and speaking) are essential for performing this job. (as we also expect that you can translate texts from English to Polish that you’re able to communicate in English with our international colleagues, thus the skills level (strong B2 or C1) is required and will be tested during the recruitment process.
- A completed study towards marketing/marketing communication (preferable)
- Our team is small (currently 15 persons), everyone is very hands-on, so we expect you to be as well :)
- Good, positive attitude & flexibility - you must understand working in a startup is being able to adapt to a super fast-changing environment.
We also expect you to Know tools like:
- Google Analytics
- Google Forms / Typein
- Survicate / Brand24
- Mailchimp or any other newsletter tool
Nice to have / For extra points:
- Experience building/scaling brands abroad (the US specifically)
- Experience with Firebase analytics
- Experience in working with mobile- apps
- Experience in marketing automation
- Tools: Amplitude, Mix panel, Mailchimp, Achrvest, Senuto
What we offer:
- A unique possibility to create the brand marketing strategy from scratch,
- Build a community around the product and scale it to the US.
- You will also have a possibility to grow in the role to become CMO in the future.
- Working closely with Board of Directors
- Working remotely from any place you like
- Independence on your positions & budget to spend
- ESOP package