🤓 Affiliate Manager
4 000 - 5 000 PLN netto
🌍 HeroDOT | Kiełbaśnicza 3/4, Wrocław🖥 http://www.herodot.com
#affiliate, #seo, #marketing
HeroDOT is looking for an Affiliate Manager with on-line marketing experience to join our team. You’ll be the point person for our affiliate program in the gaming industry. You’ll be responsible for recruiting, managing, and motivating affiliates, as well as tracking, analyzing, and optimizing affiliate performance.
- Prospecting: identifying and recruiting new affiliates online.
- Evaluating and approving new affiliates according to set standards.
- Negotiating custom commission schemes with affiliates according to set standards.
- Educating affiliates about existing and upcoming promotions to ensure exposure.
- Developing affiliate tools and creative ads together with the design & marketing team to help maximize conversion.
- Responding to affiliate support questions & issues and providing excellent affiliate service.
- Activation / reactivation / optimization of existing affiliate base.
- Conceptualizing and measuring promotions for increased acquisition and revenue.
- Staying current with trends in affiliate marketing and identifying new opportunities.
- 1-2 years of affiliate management in an online industry, preferably iGaming industry.
- An understanding of how BY, UA and RU markets work (a must).
- Experience in tracking, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns.
- Outstanding prospecting and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Russian speaking and writing skills (preferably a native speaker).
- Very good English speaking and writing skills.
- A good understanding of the casino/gaming industry is a plus but isn’t mandatory.
- medical insurance and Multisport card
- the opportunity to work in an office in Wroclaw in the Market Square (preferred), 100% remote work or combining both forms, flexible hours
- work on interesting and diverse projects from around the world with a fantastic team in a friendly and energetic atmosphere
- development opportunity and space to share knowledge
- influence on what is happening in the company
- informal, relaxed work atmosphere, without dress codes and titles
- for work in Wroclaw – a nice office in the Market Square, with coffee, sweets, fruit and a place to rest
- the opportunity to participate in Polish and foreign projects / conferences / workshops