🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
5 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 HeroDOT | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 http://www.herodot.com
#socialmedia, #analytics, #marketing
HeroDOT is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our online casino project. You will be taking care or planning digital ad and social media campaigns and finding new ways to advertise both our casino and affiliate program. You will be working closely with content managers and affiliate managers to support them in their daily tasks.
- Creating and co-creating briefs for designers and copywriters.
- Planning and overseeing execution of online campaigns.
- Finding and implementing new ways of the online advertisement.
- Working with data reports and being able to plan applicable changes in on-going and already planned campaigns.
- High-level management of casino’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, VKontakte, Telegram, Twitter).
- Supporting accounts’ management processes (influencers, streamers, other business partners).
- Working closely with affiliate managers and content creators.
- At least 1.5-year experience in online marketing.
- Fluent English language (will be verified during the interview). Knowledge of Russian language will be a huge plus.
- Fluency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (Google certification will be a plus). Knowledge of Google reporting tools will be a big plus.
- Experience in managing social media, online ads (more than AdWords) and ad-related affiliates.
- Ability to work with reports delivered by the analyst.
- Independence and ability to work with a fully remote team.
- Readiness to work for gambling industry.
Good to have:
- Some level of gambling and/or online gaming industry knowledge
- medical insurance and Multisport card
- 100% remote work with a flexible schedule
- work on interesting and diverse projects from around the world with a fantastic team in a friendly and energetic atmosphere
- development opportunity and space to share knowledge
- influence on what is happening in the company
- the opportunity to participate in Polish and foreign projects / conferences / workshops