🤓 IT Marketing Specialist
4 500 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 HRBeast | Aleksandry, Kraków🖥 http://www.hrbeast.pl
#SEO, #AdWords, #Marketing
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our office in Cracow! If online marketing is something that you’re enjoying to do and if you set yourself the goals related to it, we want you then! Join our cheerful team and take control!
- Minimum 1 year of experience in online marketing.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in working at marketing position in an IT-based company.
- Out of the box thinking – where others see craziness, you see opportunity.
- Proactive approach to work – you don’t wait to be delivered the solutions, but come up with your own initiative and ideas.
- Independence in work and self-motivation.
- Experience in SEO – ability to adjust content, metags etc. to SEO.
- Experience and ability to compose attractive and eye-catching content.
- Ability to identify and solve the problems.
- Fluent English, spoken and most importantly written.
- High esthetic sense – something looking awesome for others is looking just fine for you.
- Quick learner.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in marketing for software development company will be a big plus.
- Experience in conducting SEO and AdWords campaigns fully on your own.
- Knowledge of software development dedicated marketplaces.
- Overall knowledge of IT and software development technologies.
- Realization, development and implementation of prepared marketing strategy.
- Accomplishing targets regarding leads, visitors on the homepage, conversion rate, etc.
- Active verifying and development of current strategy and suggesting your own solutions in reference to what should be changed / approved – we’re not looking just for a regular office worker but someone who can spot the gaps and suggest how to fill them on his own.
- Choice of relevant tools for implementation of the strategy.
- Active participation in preparing further marketing strategy for the company.
- Building company’s position, branding and identity in the internet.
- Leading SEO and AdWords campaigns.
- Leading company profiles on Linkedin, Facebook and marketplaces related to software development.
- Cooperation with graphic designer and developer on constantly improving company’s website and adjusting it to market demands in order to increase the conversion rate.
- Cooperation with graphic designer in order to creating professional marketing materials, such as proposal template, portfolio, company guide, etc.
- Leading the blog section on the website in collaboration with copywriter as well as individual work on certain content, e.g. case studies.
- Review of the content in current marketing materials and suggestion of improvements.