🤓 Full-Stack Marketing Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 i-systems | Bojkowska, Gliwice🖥 https://www.i-systems.pl
At i-systems we help businesses in transforming their commerce operations digitally.
We create a turnkey e-commerce platform that enables companies to sell more effectively and connect with their customers in more meaningful ways. Since 2003, we cooperate with leading online retailers, B2B wholesalers and manufacturers to turn their business challenges into success stories. i-systems is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe by Deloitte (Fast 500) and Financial Times (FT1000).
At i-systems we value our team the most. We will make sure that you have everything you need to balance work and private life. We will encourage you to expand your knowledge, share your experience and stay innovative.
Full-Stack Marketing Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN net B2B
work onsite or 100% remote
work onsite or 100% remote
We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades, a person with good exposure and experience at all levels of the marketing stack. Good candidate might specialize in a certain discipline(s) but should be able to understand and work independently with whatever project they’re assigned to. The candidate should possess a knowledge of all marketing principles and tools and understand how to apply them to each specific situation.
- using complete skill set to handle full-scale marketing projects independently
- going against all odds, by coming up with the new ideas and concepts and launching them to the market
- creating compelling stories in form of blog posts, marketing collaterals and presentations, in line with company’s go-to-market strategy
- researching and understanding the market, strength and weakness of competitors, exploring new technologies and development possibilities
- working with customers, sales, marketing and technical teams to identify product use cases and drive key features, improvements and requirements
- ultimately, being laser focused on delivering a quantifiable value to the organization and increase its market share and market recognition both within and outside the industry
- at least 5 years of relevant experience (preferably in a startup environment). Prior experience in a SaaS company is considered a plus
- perfect written/verbal English that enables to create a high quality, native-level messaging
- proven track record in managing projects independently
- exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- good sense of design and user experience
- courage, curiosity, relentlessness and resiliency that help to face difficulties, discover new ideas
- work against all odds and adapt quickly to the rapidly changing market landscape
Why join i-systems?
- flexible working hours
- free coffee and breakfasts every day
- cool office space
- company social events
- learn & grow opportunities
- a company with a stable market position
- work anywhere you want