🤓 Junior Account Manager
3 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ideamotive | Skierniewicka 16/20, Warszawa🖥 https://ideamotive.co
#JUNIOR, #ACCOUNT, #B2B
A fast-growing IT company is calling for a talented Junior Account Manager who will take customer service to the next level in 2021.
About the job:
At Ideamotive, we are looking for a brilliant Junior Account Manager to support us in:
- building and strengthening long-term relations with our partners and clients
- identifying new commercial opportunities with existing accounts and coining them into business
We care more about your intelligence, values, and attitude than your experience. As long as you are ready to learn and grow, we will make sure you got all the support you need.
As a Junior Account Manager at Ideamotive you will:
- be the primary point of customer contact and build long-term relationships with our customers and partners
- help our customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and during face-to-face meetings
- work on developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer report progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- forecast and track key account metrics
Please note, that with every task you will have the support of a Senior Account Manager. Don’t worry - we will not leave you alone and standing!
Candidate ideal profile:
- bright and precise thoughts expression, especially in English
- highly assertive, confident, self-organised and self-reliant
- active listener
- problem-solving attitude, ability to look from a broader perspective
- business-oriented, accountable and customer-focused
- proactive, always ready to take initiative
- entrepreneurship mindest
- people-oriented personality type
- Excellent knowledge of English - at least C1 level
- Good command of Polish
Good to have:
- Russian/Ukrainian language proficiency
- technical, economic, or managerial studies graduate
- experience in productivity tools, including automation tools (i.e. Zapier), issue trackers (i.e. ClickUp, Asana), reminders & to-do apps, spreadsheets (i.e. Google Spreadsheets, AirTable)
- previous experience in account management for digital projects
- salary: 3000 - 6000 PLN (B2B net)
- work equipment: MacBook + monitor, smartphone
- working flexibility: full-time/part-time remote or working from our offices in Warsaw (Wola)
- fast learning curve
- constant opportunity for professional and personal growth
- working with tech and business experts ready to share their knowledge and experience
- paid time-off
We don’t like cover letters and complex recruitment process - just submit your application and we will take it from there. We promise to get back to every candidate.
Interested? Don’t wait - apply right away!
We build digital products and deliver tech talent for startups, scale-ups, and enterprises in Europe, the US, Asia, and Africa. In our work, we aim for the highest quality and we bet on building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients and developers.
As a team, we believe in bullshit-free communication, working flexibility, and embrace the non-blaming culture. We trust each other and are not afraid to take responsibility. We are always looking for growth opportunities.