🤓 Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
3 000 - 4 500 PLN netto
🌍 Ideamotive | Bohomolca 15, Warszawa🖥 https://ideamotive.co
#socialmedia, #internetmarketing, #Marketingspecialist
We are looking for someone who’ll make a noise about Ideamotive. We want you to promote our brand and strengthen our position on the Web for both: potential clients and candidates. As a company delivering custom software worldwide, we work on the highly competitive B2B market and we need your help :)
We are looking for an individual with a growth mindset who will help us leverage various channels and digital marketing strategies in order to build the brand and generate quality leads.
About the role
As a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist, you should feel at ease in a digital environment, be eager to learn and always ready to test the new, big idea.
We work with startups from all over the world so knowledge of startup world, tech & tech will come in handy.
- Testing and utilizing various SEO, SEM and growth hacking tactics;
- Building brand and engaging communities on different social media platform;
- Creating engaging content;
- Working hand-in-hand with the business development team;
- Cooperating with freelancers and influencers;
- Organizing and promoting company events;
- Reporting the results and progress.
- 3000 - 4500 PLN (contract or B2B net);
- Your ideal Mac setup (Macbook, Additional Monitor, etc);
- Full-time job at beautiful, green Żoliborz (Warsaw);
- Possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Paid vacations;
- Private healthcare;
- Opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages.
- Speak and write in English like it was your mother tongue (C1);
- Knowledge of social media marketing platforms;
- Data-driven approach;
- Interest in tech, startups or software (the last one is a BIG PLUS!);
- Ease of content writing;
- Head full of ideas and “let’s test that!” approach;
- Strong ownership and orgaization skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO;
- Familiarity with GoogleAdwords, Facebook Ads or other PPC platforms;
- Knowledge of influencer marketing;
- Likes Mondays as much as Fridays.