🤓 Junior Marketing Specialist
2 300 - 3 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Idego Group Sp. z o.o. | Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, Gdynia🖥 https://idego-group.com/
#SocialMedia, #Marketing, #Junior
Junior Marketing Specialist
We create great web applications and support our worldwide partners with our remote teams of developers. If you are keen on IT world and you are passionate and eager to learn about marketing and sales, don’t hesitate and apply now! Perhaps we will create something amazing together.
Joining our Team comes with some habits:
- We are a TEAM and every day we base on trust and responsibility towards each other - so the openness to speak about risks and challenges, as well as sharing funny stuff is highly respected!
- We learn. Constantly. Actually, our purpose is to provide great solutions - so we expect from each other, and from you, the approach "I'll solve this problem" instead of "At least it works. Locally."
- And, if you're reading this sentence right now, you probably already know that we may also expect fluency in English. :)
What you may expect from us:
- Great, supportive team and challenging projects that will help you empower your career
- Close cooperation with our Marketing Specialist and CEO
- Super convenient work conditions: reasonable salary, autonomy, flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Multisport card to help you stay active, wherever you are
- LuxMed for your and yours family’s health
- Lunches on Friday, English lessons with a native speaker, PS4 and table football in our office in Gdynia
- Cool and friendly relations - we care about ourselves, our clients and projects we do together!
- We want you to join our team. At Idego - you matter!
What we expect from you:
- Strong passion for a digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English
- Loving to stay on top of things, knowing what the trends are;
- Creativeness, open-mindedness, confidence, and being well-organized;
- Desire to gain more skills and become a marketing expert.
- Deep interest in IT, tech market and trends
- Great eye for detail and aesthetics
- Strong willingness to learn and support our Marketing Specialist
- Interest in creating video clips and making photos is nice to have
You will be responsible for:
- Managing social media channels in an engaging way
- Creating various types of high-quality content such as blog posts and website copy which includes SEO guidelines
- Activities aimed at increasing traffic at our website
- Showing the life of the company
- Close cooperation with our Graphic Designer
- Reporting and data analysis