🤓 Online Conversion Rate Specialist
🌍 IKEA Retail Sp. z o.o. | Janki, Plac Szwedzki 3, Warszawa🖥 http://www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy
#ux, #googleanalytics, #performance
Who are you:
- As a person you are passionate about people, business and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through providing an excellent customer experience in all touchpoints.
- You have very good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- You have very good knowledge of A/B testing tools, Tag Management, Heat-Map, DMP, WebPush.
- You have very good knowledge of creating and analyzing User-Journey.
- You have good knowledge of internet technologies - mainly frontend (JS, HTML, CSS).
- You have high level of orientation on the e-commerce market, understood as knowledge of technical and business terms.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Your English is communicative in speech and writing.
The purpose of the job is to take care of the operational and administrative processes to support the stability and growth of the new channels. This is done by proactively working with all stakeholders to monitor and improve the processes and experience.
- suggest actions to be taken to increase conversion rate based on data analysis (A/B, UX tests)
- optimize broadly understood processes that increase conversion rate
- create conversion rate optimization plans
- perform funnel analysis to understand customer behaviour along the whole purchasing process, and the main reasons why customers return or cancel their orders, abandon basket etc. and take action to reduce the numbers and improve the process.
- integrate “The Customer Experience Map” into the operational ways of working with Customer Experience online, to secure an end to end approach for creating a seamless experience for the customer.
- secure the effective implementation of tools, working methods and best practice, in order to secure a strong retail foundation and raise the existing base.
- support the reduction and elimination of sad flow whilst using the knowledge of customer shopping behaviour to influence the pipeline to review and change working processes thereby supporting overall sales and profit.
In this role you will report to the Country Customer Manager.
This role is located in Janki k/Warszawy.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!