🤓 Business Analyst
🌍 indaHash | Solec 22, Warszawa🖥 https://indahash.com/
#business, #strategy, #B2B
We’re an international company offering opportunities to collaborate around the world with our highly motivated multi-language team, lean management and strong leadership environment.
This position offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to improve their analysis skills and work on Group strategic projects. The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate data and analysis to enable the business to make informed strategic decisions.
Goal of this position:
An opportunity for Business Analyst to work with in our market leading digital advertising group. The Business Analyst will report directly either to the Management Board. You will work closely with Teams across the Group entities to deliver the core aspects of the role. The role will involve the performance of a combination of routine analysis and ad hoc project work with an emphasis on planning, forecasting, budgeting and analysis of business performance. While the precise nature of the role will vary and develop in line with the Group’s requirements, a number of clearly defined responsibilities will attach to the position from the outset.
- develop and maintain the weekly/monthly/quarterly business forecast
- support Business Development teams with thorough CRM sales data analysis
- support Business Development team in creation of comprehensive pricing policy
- ownership of the annual forecasting and budgeting process
- develop and track business key performance indicators
- develop competitor intelligence tracker
- proactively analyse business and market trends to provide insights for senior leadership team
- recommend changes to IT systems and processes with priority on financial areas
We are looking for Business Analyst who has:
- relevant economical education
- 2 years post qualification experience required
- fluency in English
- previous work experience in an international organisation
- if qualified in practice, some industry and commerce experience is essential
- experience in a role involving financial planning and analysis
- strong Microsoft excel skills with ability to use pivot tables, SUMIFs, Index and Match functions as well as table functions
- proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- experience with data analysis and presentation software (i.e. Tableau)
- experience of working under time pressure to meet reporting deadlines in a multitasking/dynamic environment
Except for challenges and great opportunities, we offer:
- enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment
- job development, driven by meaningful challenges
- space to implement your own ideas
- remuneration adequate to skills and experience
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 80 markets and owns offices in Germany, USA, UK, Singapore, South Africa, Nigeria, Tokio and Poland. We cooperate with over 900,000 influencers and work with the biggest brands from the Fortune 500. Since 2016 indaHash has conducted more than 2000 campaigns for the world's largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald`s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) in 80 markets. indaHash cooperates parallelly with media houses and advertising agencies from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.