🤓 Content Marketing Manager
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszynska 240, Wrocław🖥 http://infermedica.com
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will create engaging content that explains Infermedica’s value proposition and accelerates business growth. Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Outlining, writing and editing various types of content, including product descriptions, interface copy, blog posts, e-mails, social media posts, ad campaigns, brochures, and case studies
- Establishing, monitoring and sharing performance metrics
- Analyzing data and finding out what resonates with our audience
- Optimizing and improving content, e.g. by finding relevant keywords
- Creating and executing content calendars - for our blog and social media profiles
- Collaborating with the Design and Marketing teams to build complete projects, e.g. web pages
- Generating ideas to increase customer engagement
Requirements and skills
We are looking for a creative person who combines both copywriting and marketing skills. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. What do we expect?
- Experience working as a Content Marketing Manager, or in a similar role
- BS in Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Native or native-level English language skills
- Excellent overall writing and editing skills
- Ability to write in plain language
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Hands-on experience with SEO
- Empathy and ability to predict user reactions
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot)
- Experience working in a startup or B2B technology company
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Participation in the company stock option plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacation (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Co-financed lunches
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role, please apply with your CV. Describe your previous work experience and qualifications. Don't forget to attach samples of your work. You can also include links to your online profiles (like LinkedIn).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!