🤓 Content Marketing Manager
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 http://www.infermedica.com
#contentmanager, #blogger, #contentwriter
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Writing the company blog in accordance with the company's content marketing strategy
- Coordination of blog publications
- Coordinating cooperation with external and internal authors
- Establishing relationships with new authors and influencers from the medical industry
- Creating high-quality content
- Developing a strategy for the promotion and distribution of blog content
- Setting and implementing content goals for the next quarters
- Collaboration with the content marketing team, social media specialists, ads specialists, designers
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing
- Ability to create and edit blog content
- Experience in the long-term management of a blog/news portal
- Ability to cooperate with external authors, including setting the purpose of the publication
- High organizational skills
- Effortless writing style and editorial skills
- Very good knowledge of SEO principles
- Ease of establishing interpersonal and business relationships
- Knowledge of the digital health sector
- Ability to edit content in CMS
- English C1
Experience with the following will also be helpful:
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Familiarity with the principles of creating short text forms for the needs of social media and newsletter
- Knowledge of the healthcare market in the USA or Germany
- Interest in trends and development of the healthcare industry
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget
- MyBenefit cafeteria platform (allows to order MultiSport as one of the options)
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a Content Marketing Manager, so your application must include your CV (pdf format is very welcome) and 3 best texts (preferably those already published on the Internet).
- A short call with selected candidates. It would take about 40-50 minutes.
- Next, two interviews are planned. The first one with the Head of Marketing and Content Manager to better understand your experience, expectations, and motivation. In the second and final one, you will meet our COO. This is done remotely and could take about 2 hours in total.
- If successful, you will be given a job offer proposal.
Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!