🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
6 000 - 9 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 https://infermedica.com/
#leadgeneration, #Performance, #B2B
We are seeking a creative and analytical marketer who will develop and execute Infermedica’s marketing strategy, communicate our products to customers, and accelerate sales pipeline.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day, we work on the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis and natural language processing (NLP) in chatbots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experiences. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.
In this key role, you will develop and execute Infermedica’s marketing strategy, grow product adoption, and contribute to the growth of our business. Your responsibilities include:
- Communicate how Infermedica’s products can help our customers
- Create and run engaging campaigns (ad, social media, email)
- Define, measure and communicate marketing KPIs
- Analyze and optimize our apps and websites (conversion funnels, SEO)
- Collect qualitative and quantitative insights from other teams
- Contribute to the communication strategy and marketing goals
- Make recommendations for future activity
- Manage sales and marketing tools, including HubSpot and Mailchimp
Requirements and skills
As the ideal candidate, you are a creative doer with strong analytical skills. We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience and lead generation
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling campaigns (ad, social media, email), programs, and content
- Proven track record of delivering business objectives
- Experience measuring and understanding analytics data
- Experience managing marketing budgets
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong knowledge of B2B channels and platforms
- Good knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC and re-marketing
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience in A/B testing
- Prior experience in healthcare or insurance lead generation
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can enjoy your work and develop your skills. In order to do that, we provide you with a neat package of benefits, including:
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible and paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Your hardware of choice
- Multisport card
- Lunch funding
- Coursera funding
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role, please apply with your CV and a cover letter. Describe your previous work experience and qualifications. Tell us why you are a good fit and what are your motivations. You can also include links to your online profiles (like LinkedIn).
We will review all applications and arrange to meet and chat in person with selected candidates. If you have any questions regarding the job offer, requirements or recruitment process please contact, Tomasz Domino (Chief Operating Officer) at email@example.com.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!