🤓 Product Marketing Manager
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 http://www.infermedica.com
#saas, #productmanager, #marketingmanager
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Setting up and monitoring conversion funnels for SaaS product
- Managing the Developer Portal website
- Researching, preparing and executing marketing campaigns
- Optimising conversion for both the website and software
- Coordinating marketing initiatives
- Collaborating and aligning efforts with key stakeholders in sales, marketing and engineering
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a marketing manager or product marketing specialist
- Practical knowledge of the SaaS business model and product monetisation techniques
- Experience in optimising conversion on different funnel stages
- Experience in growth marketing and lead generation
- Data-oriented: you seek for proofs in data and metrics instead of just trusting your intuition
- Well-organised: you know how to get your priorities right and manage complex projects without assistance
- Organisational agility: strong stakeholder management and cross-group collaboration skills
- Familiar with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Search Console
- Fluent English
Experience with the following will also be helpful:
- Experience with Hubspot
- Understanding developers as a target group
- Proven experience with processes automation
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget
- MyBenefit cafeteria platform (allows to order MultiSport as one of the options)
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a Product Marketing Manager, so your application must include your CV (pdf format is very welcome), links to your online profiles and projects (LinkedIn, etc.).
- A short call with selected candidates. It would take about 40-50 minutes.
- A recruitment task as homework. You will have 3 working days to do the task in the most comfortable time.
- Next, two interviews are planned. The first one with the Head of Marketing and Growth&Product Manager to better understand your experience, expectations and motivation. In the second and final one, you will meet our COO. This is done remotely and could take about 2 hours in total.
- If successful, you will be given a job offer proposal.
Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!