🤓 Product Marketing Manager
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 http://www.infermedica.com
#medtech, #strategy, #B2B
At Infermedica we proudly develop state-of-the-art technology that supports patients and physicians in making the best clinical decisions. By interweaving medical and technical expertise our multi-disciplinary team creates AI-powered healthcare solutions that help and serve all key actors in the healthcare space: patients, primary care physicians, and health systems. We’ve established an extremely ambitious challenge - to create a platform that will help millions of people worldwide in diagnosing and treating primary care diseases.
We’re a unique group of people passionate about redesigning healthcare for millions of people on the Planet. Our team is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for top-notch specialists with technological, data science, marketing, sales, customer success, medical, business, or product expertise.
Everything you need to know before joining Infermedica is nicely gathered in our Hello Book: Infermedica for candidates. Enjoy your reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Infermedica is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a passion for customer experience and driving adoption through the entire product lifecycle. The Product Marketing Manager will report to Infermedica’s Senior Product Marketing Manager and will work across the Product, Marketing, CS, Sales, and Design teams to drive customer usage and data-driven product decisions. This is an opportunity to work with all of Infermedica’s solutions in support of health systems, insurance companies, telehealth companies, and patients across the globe.
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience. Program management and/or customer success experience (especially in B2B) is a plus.
- Extensive experience developing, evaluating, and optimizing product marketing strategy and assets (including knowledge bases/help centers).
- Good understanding of UX and UI (web and app).
- Strong communication skills (written and oral, fluent business English) and proven experience in copywriting.
- Quantitative skills with regards to data utilization, interpretation, analysis, and reporting.
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a proven ability to develop strategies and successfully execute plans.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and project management skills.
- A well-developed sense of humor, and grace under pressure.
- Experience managing enterprise software.
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus.
- Understanding of software and platform architectures is a plus.
- Knowledge of the healthcare market is a plus. Experience with medical devices counts as two pluses :)
- Collaborate with customers alongside Infermedica’s Product, CS, and Marketing teams to execute and optimize product adoption strategy aimed to increase product usage among patients and members.
- Analyze customer communication channels and patient/member journeys, and provide recommendations for improvement. This includes providing a technical and UX analysis of customer implementations.
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams and customers to create product adoption assets including personas, user journeys, onboarding, and promotional materials, among others.
- Design, develop and maintain Infermedica’s knowledge base (Help Center).
- Assist in defining the key target audiences and personas for customers.
- Develop value propositions of customer offerings to be communicated to patients and members
- Assist in launching new Infermedica products and features.
- Support the Customer Success team in setting up and reviewing metrics for customers to track and optimize ROI.
Perks and benefits
Why is working at Infermedica awesome?
- We're building an open and supportive startup culture where you can do your best work and improve your competence. Values we embody as a company are transparency, quality, and support.
- Once you become a part of InferTeam you become the owner of the company by being granted Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- We offer a competitive salary that is benchmark-based.
- You choose the form of employment according to your preferences - we are flexible.
- You can start your work at a convenient time aligned with your work-life balance needs.
- We provide essential equipment.
- We are remote-first - work from anywhere (we expect you to be located in European or East Coast time zones). Despite the remoteness, we like to see each other in person (be ready for in-person meeting invitations 4-5 times a year).
- Paid holidays (B2B contract is not an exception).
- Private health coverage and free online consultations with a doctor.
- Training budget for your professional growth and additional days off for its usage.