🤓 Sales Development Representative
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 http://www.infermedica.com
We are looking for a skilled business professional to help us grow in the EMEA and USA region. If you are interested in digital healthcare and want to work in a cutting-edge company that changes patients’ lives, we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for an outgoing candidate who combines both business skills and a wealth of healthcare knowledge. What exactly do we expect?
- 2+ years of sales or business development experience or client-facing experience
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong presentation skills, including meetings with executives and stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to work independently and self-discipline
- Efficiency and willingness to deliver measurable results
- Ability to understand complex technical technologies
- Degree (completed or ongoing) in Business or a related field
- Experience working with healthcare clients such as clinics, hospital systems, providers, insurers, pharma companies, and governments
- Experience creating sales pitch decks
- Up-to-date knowledge of the healthcare industry
As a Sales Development Representative, you will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and sales executives
- Supporting sales executives in meetings and follow-up of current opportunities.
- Support sales executives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with senior sales representatives
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Collaborating with senior sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
- Creating presentations, offers, RFP proposals, etc.
- Representing the company at fairs and conferences
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - you become the owner of the company
- Flexible forms of employment - you choose the form according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours - you can start your work at a convenient time align with your work-life balance needs
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely - right now we are working 100% remotely but we have an office in Tarasy Grabiszyńskie
- Paid holidays
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget - you have up to 2000 PLN per year and 3 fully-paid days for your development
- MyBenefit cafeteria platform - you can order MultiSport as one of the options
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, personal page, etc.). We will review all applications and arrange to chat with selected candidates.
We’d be more than happy to get to know you!