🤓 Performance Marketing Expert
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 http://www.infermedica.com
#B2B, #performance, #paidcampaigns
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, preferably in the B2B IT market
- Proven track record of managing high budgets in paid campaigns and delivering business objectives
- Experience in mapping the user journey and fulfilling the whole journey with the proper message
- Experience with paid channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Strong knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager), conversion funnel optimization, and A/B testing
- Solid experience defining, analyzing, and reporting on performance marketing metrics in a multi-channel environment (you are familiar with concepts like LTV, micro conversions, A/B tests, CRO)
- Experience in targeting the US, UK, and European market
- English on C1 level (both written and spoken)
Experience with the following will also be helpful:
- Knowledge of the healthcare market in the USA or Germany
- Interest in trends and development of the healthcare industry
- Experience in optimization automation in campaigns with a lot of ad groups/ad sets, keywords, creatives, etc.
- Understanding of outreach and account-based marketing
You will be responsible for:
- Working on scaling marketing budgets (we grow fast and so does our budgets)
- Owning performance marketing channels and activities
- Working on campaigns directly (you are not afraid of getting hands dirty)
- Leading the process of gathering the data to generate hypothesis about new audiences, markets (we have our clients globally), and messaging
- Synthesizing findings into actionable tests
- Setting current and long-term goals for performance marketing
- Partnering with product managers and head of marketing to set the long-term vision and strategy
- Working closely with design and content teams to deliver high performing creatives
- Sharing knowledge with team members and mentoring them
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget
- MyBenefit cafeteria platform (allows to order MultiSport as one of the options)
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a Senior Performance Marketing Expert, so your application must include your CV (pdf format is very welcome).
- A short call with selected candidates. It would take about 40-50 minutes
- A short task as homework. You would have 7 days to do the task in the most comfortable time.
- Next, two interviews are planned. The first one with the Head of Marketing and Growth Manager to better understand your experience, expectations, and motivation. In the second and final one, you will meet our COO. This is done remotely and could take about 2 hours in total.
- If successful, you will be given a job offer proposal.
Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!