🤓 Senior Sales Manager
12 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 inFullMobile | Wilcza 46, Warszawa🖥 https://infullmobile.com/
#B2B, #Sales, #Growth
As an inFullMobile Senior Sales Manager, you will cooperate with international startups, scale-ups & enterprise level companies from the beginning of their journey. It is more than just outlining project steps and taking care of communication.
You will operate as the key point of contact with the clients, take care of negotiations and manage the process of closing deals making sure that both parties will be satisfied. What’s more important, you don’t have to do any cold calling!
You will work closely with our Project Management Team to ensure that the project process is perfectly managed – deliverables arrive on time and the clients are happy with the work of their team.
- Take a lead role in sales process: be the first point of contact with our customers, prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Have the client’s best interest in mind.
- Take part in project workshops with clients.
- See issues coming before they arrive and keep the client in the loop accordingly (Now that’s some talent!). Be a step ahead of the game!
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone, Skype and email.
- Act as the clients’ mentor and advisor. Your advice to our customers should guide them and help identify and select different opportunities and risks.
- Spearhead better practices, developing client relationships and ensuring standards are set and followed.
- Give tangible feedback to project teams based on clients’ feedback.
What we expect:
- Advanced English (minimum C1 level, native speakers or bilingual would be awesome)
- Experience in Sales within IT (min. 3 years)
- Experience in SaaS/Startup/IT related environment
- Passion for technology
- Proactive approach
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bunch of ideas and a lot of creativity
- Ability to learn and experiment with new tools and new skills
- Eager to gain more knowledge
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Scrum Methodology
- In the know of JIRA, the project management platform by Atlassian
- Experience in working abroad
- Experience in cooperating with foreign partners
At inFullMobile you:
- can take part in knowledge sharing with other freaks
- will experience a transparent and systematic salary raise system
- can play with our dogs all day - or at least for as long as they’re not bored:)
What we offer:
- Great location in the Centre of Warsaw (Wilcza street)
- Cooperation with marketing consulting company Casbeg
- Friendly atmosphere
- Space for your own ideas
- Company events (iFM Movie Nights, board games, and trips)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Flexible working hours
- A possibility of partial remote work
- Private medical care, Multisport card, and benefits platform.