🌍 Inside Ideas Group | Wołoska, Warszawa🖥 https://www.insideideas.agency/en-gb/
#digital, #advertising, #marketing
The Copywriter will combine deep understanding of the trends and concerns inherent to the healthcare industry with a varied skillset that will include copywriting, investigative research, script writing, conceptual thinking and content project planning.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF ...
You are an expert storyteller able to find interesting and engaging ways of dramatising subject matters, extremely digitally savvy and comfortable writing with SEO in mind.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be a part of a small team with other creative members and report to the Regional Creative Director and the Team Lead.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Write, research and conceptualise creative, innovative content that brings readership and encourages sharing
- Write short and long form articles
- Repurpose existing content for different uses
- Master a variety of brand voices
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution
- Set tone and drive creativity, working closely with the Account Director and Data Strategists to ensure creative excellence
- Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities
- Be responsible for working with internal teams to gather input and validate the content
- Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
- Present and articulate concepts to clients.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong experience writing for digital. Must be comfortable creating content with SEO in mind
- A background in a corporate or journalism environment
- A thorough understanding of the language and needs inherent to writing for health brands
- Experience of publishing through social media channels and content management systems
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums
- Able to use data and insight to inform creative
- A flair for words
- The ability to think conceptually when needed. Experience working as part of a traditional creative team (designer and copywriter) would be helpful
- Demonstrated ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences
- Confident presenting and communicating clearly to other team members and clients.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organization. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious - to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.