🤓 Inside Sales Associate
🌍 Insider. | Zebra Tower, Warszawa🖥 https://useinsider.com/
#startup, #sprzedaż, #sales
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is looking for native Polish speakers to join our team in Warsaw as Digital Growth Associate.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails;
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest;
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned duty.
- New Graduates are highly encouraged;
- University degree in related fields;
- Inside sales experience is a plus;
- A good exposure to the e-commerce society will be an advantage;
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day;
- Should be creative about researching markets, identifying key players and generating lead;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills;
- Preferably digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.