🤓 Marketing Manager
🌍 Insider. | Zebra Tower, Warszawa🖥 https://useinsider.com/
#b2b, #marketing, #startups
Meet Insider , the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our growing European team. Based in Warsaw, the Marketing Manager CEE will be responsible to design and implement creative campaign strategies to help drive lead generation and brand awareness in the CEE market, as well as a strong customer marketing program to support retention and upsell of our growing customer base.
This is a cross-functional role, collaborating across marketing and sales teams to ensure the successful delivery of all integrated campaigns and marketing initiatives to penetrate target accounts.
- Build and own the marketing strategy and execution for CEE, working closely with the global marketing team and the local sales team, to increase awareness, drive engagement and generate leads.
- Build and execute a strong customer marketing program from scratch to support retention and upsell of our customer base.
- Manage all local marketing activities: demand generation, ABM, events, customer marketing, web, content and PR.
- Own the event marketing program calendars, organizing both Insiders events and industry events, managing all aspects of the projects from speakers recruitment to logistics.
- Create locally relevant assets to aid with sales and campaigns - case studies, whitepapers, guides.
- Closely work with sales to measure program performance and lead quality
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Previous experience in B2B marketing, ideally for a SaaS business is a plus
- Good knowledge of digital space
- Experience in running customer marketing program is a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent event planning and execution skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Fluent in English and Polish