🤓 Senior Product Designer
🌍 Instapage | Prosta 70, Warszawa🖥 http://www.instapage.com
#saas, #productdesign, #usercentereddesign
As our Sr Product Designer you will be responsible for:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Have 6-8+ years of UX design experience building consumer-facing apps (preferably web based SaaS)
- Love to wireframe & prototype surprisingly easy user interfaces
- Instinctively understand what makes something intuitive
- Enjoy collaborating with UI designers in their creation of pixel perfect, high fidelity mockups based off your wireframes.
- Be able to instantly spot issues with information architecture and hierarchy
- Have the ability to think off the cuff to come up with a better solution
- Ability to independently design and oversee UX research studies
- Have experience conducting usability tests to gather feedback on prototypes
- Enjoy working with Product Managers to define the feature set
- Be a self-starter and internally motivated to produce high-quality work
- Be an effective communicator in describing your vision to other designers and product managers
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with people who do what they love
- Work in a real startup from the Silicon Valley where your ideas matter and where you can have real influence on our products
- Office located in city center, near the M2 metro line
- Shared equity ownership
- Office Exchange program after one year to one of our offices (San Francisco, California or Timisoara, Romania)
- Work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Yearly conference/workshop budget
- Flexible working hours
- Social room filled with snacks, fresh fruits and table football
- Multisport card, private health insurance and group life insurance
- Team lunches and breakfasts once a week
- Frequent company events