🤓 Business Development Support Specialist
🌍 inSTREAMLY | Lindleya 16, Warszawa🖥 http://www.instreamly.com
#sales, #streaming, #gaming
inSTREAMLY is one of the 10 most interesting startups from the CEE region, which signed investment agreements in April 2020 - according to Next Road Ventures.
Game streaming is a huge phenomenon, reaching millions of viewers every day. As with any content, it has presented an abundance of opportunities to cash in, whether you're a content creator (streamer), advertiser, or esports organisation. But who dictates the rules?
At inSTREAMLY, we believe that the content is owned by the content creator, and they alone can and should decide on how this content is used, distributed, and whether or not they want to make money on it. And if so, how much.
That’s why we created a marketplace that connects brands that want to reach gamers with streamers. With our technology brands can work with thousands of streamers simultaneously. Streamers are finally able to choose who they advertise in their content and make their gaming passion also a source of income.
In 2020 we made 7103 micro-sponsorships happen between streamers and over 37 brands. We are at a very interesting moment in our development. We have a lot of new challenges ahead of us - those related to scaling up the business or conquering new markets. That’s why we are looking for:
Business Development Support Specialist
We are looking for a person with excellent relationship building skills who would like to gain experience in an international environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with domestic companies as well as supporting the international New Business Team.
- Establishing long-term relationships with clients.
- Identifying and analyzing client needs and advising new solutions.
- Acting as a product expert in front of polish and international clients creating expansion opportunities.
- Being the escalation point-of-contact for other relationship and business issues.
- Preparing sales offers, negotiating contracts and closing agreements.
- Ensuring on-time renewals.
- Cooperating with all teams across the company.
We expect that you have:
- Previous track record of managing relationships with different business clients.
- Ability to develop strong and long-term relationships.
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Very good analytical skills with attention to details.
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience or interest in streaming/gaming area
What do we offer:
- Great opportunity to be a direct witness of the ground-breaking moment for streaming.
- Working in the middle of the esport and gaming ecosystem.
- Working in an innovative, fully remote, international team.
- Possibility to gain experience from different markets with different business models.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Interested? More details? Contact us!