🤓 Product Manager
🌍 inSTREAMLY | Lindleya 16, Warszawa🖥 http://www.inStreamly.com
#PM, #ProjectManagement, #esport
inSTREAMLY is one of the 10 most interesting startups from the CEE region, which signed investment agreements in April 2020 - according to Next Road Ventures.
Game streaming is a huge phenomenon, reaching millions of viewers every day. As with any content, it has presented an abundance of opportunities to cash in, whether you're a content creator (streamer), advertiser, or esports organisation. But who dictates the rules?
At inSTREAMLY, we believe that the content is owned by the content creator, and they alone can and should decide on how this content is used, distributed, and whether or not they want to make money on it. And if so, how much.
That’s why we created a marketplace that connects brands that want to reach gamers with streamers. With our technology brands can work with thousands of streamers simultaneously. Streamers are finally able to choose who they advertise in their content and make their gaming passion also a source of income.
We are at a very interesting moment in our development. We have a lot of new challenges ahead of us - those related to scaling up the business or conquering new markets. That’s why we are looking for:
PRODUCT MANAGER (remote)
You will enter inSTREAMLY and manage a crucial area of our business: improving existing processes and setting up new ones, makes you a unique opportunity to create your own workspace and have a great impact on the whole company.
We are planning that you will:
- Hold the problem space and own the product vision
- Clearly present your product vision and recommendations to the company and key stakeholders.
- Be a champion of our customers: media agencies, brands, streamers, esports organizations and agencies.
- Develop and launch innovative new product features and improvements, test performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Backlog maintenance and prioritization.
- Collaborate with the team to agree on a definition of done and collective ownership
- Balance trade-offs among product value, design, and technological constraints
- Align the team through vision, value, goals and customer needs - while being able to neutralize individuals opinions through research findings and performance insights
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor features and strategies
- Be the leader of product related initiatives in the company
We would like you to have:
- 4+ years overall professional experience, inclusive of a minimum of 2 years of product management experience in startups/high growth environments, preferably in media area.
- Passion for building great products and an interest in the gaming/streaming/marketing space
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- Ability to empathize with each and every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first.
- Data-informed and Customer-centric approach and a sense for UX & Design
- A proven track record of successful collaboration with engineering, design and analytics teams
- Understanding what good processes look like but also know when & how to introduce them.
- A stellar work ethic, attention to detail, ability to think strategically and can-do attitude
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial/self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment and is & willing to put in the time for the sake of customers, company and your career growth. Manager of one.
Nice to have:
- Experience in leading cross-functional product teams.
- Experience in coaching & mentoring PMs/APMs.
- Gaming/esports/influencer/marketing experience
What do we offer:
- Great opportunity to be a direct witness of ground-breaking moment for streaming
- Direct impact on the fast-growing product and company development
- Occasion to get acquainted with esport and gaming secrets
- Working in innovative, fully remote, international team
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Please notice that we value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.