🤓 Head of Sales
14 000 - 19 000 PLN netto
🌍 .intent | Wilcza 46, Warszawa🖥 https://infullmobile.com/
#B2B, #Sales, #Growth
As an Intent Head of Sales you will cooperate with international startups, scale-ups & enterprise level companies from the beginning of their journey. It is more than just outlining project steps and taking care of communication
What we want you to do:
- Take lead role in sales process: operate as the key point of contact with the clients, take care of negotiations and manage the process of closing deals making sure that both parties will be satisfied.
- Grow and mentor a high-performing sales team and coordinate with marketing team to generate qualified leads for sales.
- Create with us the highly efficient sales strategy. We do have our processes, but it's your expertise that can bring us to the next level.
- See issues coming before they arrive and keep the client in the loop accordingly (Now that’s some talent!). Be a step ahead of the game!
- Have the client’s best interest in mind and act as the clients’ mentor and advisor. Your advice to our customers should guide them and help identify and select different opportunities and risks.
- Spearhead better practices, developing client relationships and ensuring standards are set and followed.
- Work closely with our Project Management Team to ensure that the project process is perfectly managed – deliverables arrive on time and the clients are happy with the work of their team.
What we expect:
- Advanced, near-native English (minimum C1 level, native speakers or bilingual would be awesome)
- Aproven track record in the b2b professional services sales in cooperating with foreign partners and at least 3 years of experience in sales within IT (preferably start-ups, software houses)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to build a trust and relationship with the clients (mostly from US).
- Passion for technology and at understanding of IT industry and project development cycle.
- Aligning with our core values to make sure we're a good match: you're a constant learner, take the ownership, you like taking risk and experiment, you're proactive and act as a team player.
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- We look for a startup mindset - adaptability, flexibility and turning uncertainty into the opportunity.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Scrum Methodology
- In the know of JIRA, the project management platform by Atlassian
What we offer:
- Excellent location in the center of Warsaw (Wilcza Street), flexible working hours and unlimited remote work.
- Competitive remuneration and a lot of incentives to motivate your performance and personal growth.
- Participation in creation of breakthrough products for clients from all around the globe (mosty US, UK and Scandinavia).
- You'll have an impact! A lot of independency, area for experiments and working hand in hand with the C-level.
- Flat structure, start-up atmosphere and space for your own ideas and self-development.
- Cooperation with a great team of smart, creative and inspiring people and clients.
- A great company culture that facilitates personal development and employee happiness - we do have a Happiness Manager onboard.
- Pet-friendly workspace :)