🤓 Content Marketing Intern
3 500 - 4 200 PLN brutto
🌍 InterviewMe | Zamenhofa 5/3, Warszawa🖥 https://interviewme.pl/
We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 60+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
As Content Marketing Intern, you’ll be working with the content team and soon-to-be-created technical content subteam. You’ll support the team by executing our on-site SEO strategy, contributing to projects run by senior team members, and help with technical tasks. You’ll play an active part in growing traffic on several of our sites from 40 mln readers annually to 100 mln in the next year.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Are a techie who wants to build a career in inbound marketing.
- Are interested in SEO, CRO, and analyzing data.
- You have strong analytical, critical thinking, and research skills.
- Speak English extremely well.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing improvements to meet stringent expectations for SEO quality of our posts.
- Doing research to assist senior team members on their projects and tasks.
- Doing quality checks and publishing new pieces.
- If you are detail-oriented, analytical, and proactive, you will be able to co-create the position yourself!
- Solid command of English.
- Ability to give and receive straight and clear feedback.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of Excel, Google Sheets.
- A self-starter who owns his/her success metrics and is self-motivated.
- Hacker attitude.
- Delivering tasks on spec and on time.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, HTML and CSS.
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. 🙂 We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs, and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.