🤓 Content Specialist with English
6 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 InterviewMe | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://interviewme.pl/
At InterviewMe & Zety we have been developing the best online resume builder on earth since 2014. Our products are visited for over 40 000 000 million users yearly.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 80+ dedicated people!
In this role, you will have a direct impact on the growth of the soon-to-be largest career website in the world. Together, we will grow our organic audience to new heights on several properties: zety.com, interviewme.pl, resumelab.com, and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a steady flow of unique, expert articles users and Google love.
- Researching topics so thoroughly you become the go-to expert on the matter.
- Contributing to team performance by learning and sharing knowledge on copywriting and SEO.
- Own traffic coming to your pieces and optimizing its content to reach a massive audience.
- Using various tools (Google Analytics, Seach Console, Ahrefs, etc.) to guide the structure, search intent, and style of your writing.
- Contributing to team performance by participating in our SCRUM workflow and contributing to its success.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (preferably copywriting and copyediting).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Perfect research skills and the ability to write about new topics at a moment’s notice
- A knack for storytelling and writing in a conversational style while still maintaining authority.
- Self-motivation and ownership of your mistakes, failures, successes, and metrics.
- Marketing, sales, or content creation experience.
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media.
What benefits do we offer:
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you're at the office for our SCRUM daily meeting at 11, your schedule can be fairly flexible.
- Medical package and sportscard. We believe that good health is crucial, so we'll provide you with a Medicover package and a MultiSport card.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. :) We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
6 000 - 10 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
5 000 - 8 300 PLN gross (employment contract)
By clicking "Apply" I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2 for recruitment purposes.