🤓 Technical SEO Specialist
10 000 - 12 500 PLN brutto
🌍 InterviewMe | Zamehofa 5, Warszawa🖥 https://interviewme.pl/
We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 60+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on the growth of the soon-to-be largest career website in the world. Together, we will grow our organic audience to new heights on several properties: zety.com, interviewme.pl, resumelab.com, and more. This includes international SEO in non-English countries and company profiles on interviewme.pl.
What you’ll do:
- Execute and co-create a technical SEO strategy to grow sustainable organic traffic to our properties.
- Collaborate with developers, content SEOs, and other stakeholders to create and optimize landing pages, microsites, and other assets that address job seekers’ needs.
- Perform regular SERP analyses and optimize on-page elements, information architecture, and site structure to rank for critical search terms.
- Audit our websites’ performance and contribute to the SEO/content roadmap.
- Assist and ultimately own collaboration with the dev team.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Have 3–5 years experience in doing on-site and technical SEO, preferably for international SaaS sites or marketplaces.
- Have extensive, solid SEO knowledge you’ll know how to apply to real-life situations.
- Can reverse-engineer existent solutions and are capable of coming up with your own.
- Find redundant whitespace characters, but understand they don’t matter unless they’re in a redirect string.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are a positive, hard-working and personable individual with a hunger to learn more.
- Want responsibility, ownership, and want to go big.
You should know:
It’s not about tools, it’s about mindset. Your tech stack can grow and change. You’ll also get a chance to learn new things at work. However, we’d expect you to know your way around:
- Cloud SEO apps such as ahrefs, majestic, SEMrush, and/or others.
- Desktop SEO apps such as Sitebulb.
- Google Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Data Studio.
- MS Excel and Google Sheets (including advanced operations, macros and scripts as well as plugins such as Supermetrics, SeoTools for Excel)
- Basic HTML, CSS, JS
Nice to have:
- Agency experience.
- White hat off-site SEO.
- International and multi-brand SEO experience.
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. :) We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
12 000 - 15 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
10 000 - 12 500 PLN gross (labor law contract)